Recipe courtesy of Sweetpea Baby Food
Pre heat oven to 350 F then to broil
• 2-1/2 cups Whole milk - 625 mL
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter - 15 mL
• 2 cups finely diced baking potato, unpeeled - 500 mL
• 2 cubes Sweetpea Baby Food Broccoli Puree, thawed
• 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese 150 mL
1. In a saucepan combine the milk and butter and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in potatoes and reduce heat to low and simmer potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Stir in broccoli puree and Parmesan cheese until fully incorporated. Place under the broiler for five minutes until golden brown and serve.
Credit: Chef Jordan Wagman; Executive Chef, Sweetpea Baby Food.