Recipe courtesy of Sweetpea Baby Food
- 2 cups organic tomato sauce – 500 mL
- 1 cup Organic diced sweet Potato – 250 mL
- 5 cubes Sweetpea Sweet Potato – 125 mL
- ½ cup water – 125 mL
- 1 tsp capers, minced 5 mL
- 1 tsp fresh organic lemon juice – 5mL
- 1 clove organic minced garlic
1. Over medium heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer until sweet poatatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Puree to make into a delicious soup or as is for a great compliment to your favorite fish entrée.